Baton Rouge Air Conditioning & Heating offers a Blue Energy Savings Agreement. This is a full-service maintenance agreement where we come out to your home to provide you with a complete precision tune-up and professional cleaning semi-annually. No other air conditioning company in Baton Rouge offers a maintenance agreement like this.
Preventive maintenance agreements are the backbone of a good service department. Our maintenance specialists provide service to our maintenance contracts full-time. That is all they do at Baton Rouge Air Conditioning & Heating. We believe that our maintenance technicians are the best at providing quality maintenance because they get to focus on maintenance because that is all they do all day, every day. Our maintenance technicians are the best at preventive maintenance because the only role our maintenance technicians have is maintenance.
Don’t be fooled by a lot of these “tune-up specials” you hear about. They are mostly just glorified lite diagnostic assessments. Many times the purpose of these programs is to get an air conditioning salesman in front of a homeowner to try to sell expensive equipment that many times the homeowner doesn’t really need.
We call our Maintenance Agreements “agreements” because they are NOT A CONTRACT. Our Maintenance Agreements are $225 per year and that includes 2 semiannual visits. If a maintenance customer decides that they want to discontinue the agreement, they can cancel it at any time.
We agree to provide you with a complete precision tune-up and professional cleaning either annually or semi-annually as described below for your heating and/or air conditioning equipment during the term indicated.
The benefits of the Baton Rouge Air Conditioning & Heating maintenance agreements include:
- Improved Energy Efficiency for the air conditioning unit
- Less Electricity Used by the air conditioning unit
- Extended Equipment Life
- Improved Capacity
- 10% discount off regular rates on repair service/labor/material
- Priority Customer
- Inflation Protection
- Agreement is Transferable
- Never an Overtime Charge
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
Our maintenance experts are responsible for the following when servicing our maintenance agreements. Precision Tune-Up procedures Include:
- Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Replace oil filter/nozzle as needed
- Clean Heat Exchanger or Elements
- Monitor Flue Draft
- Adjust Operating Pressures
- Monitor Starting Capabilities
- Test Safety Controls
- Clean or Replace Filters
- Filters are not included in maintenance agreement, but can be purchased for an extra charge. If you provide a filter to us at the time of service, we will change it for you.
- Clean and Adjust Blower Components
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Measure Volts / Amps on Motors
- Lubricate All Moving Parts of the Air Conditioning Unit
- Adjust Thermostat Calibration
- Clean Evaporator Coil if Accessible
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to outside unit